Saturday, August 4, 2012
Here are some photos that were found plastered to the wall during a recent remodel at my work. While taking them off the wall I noticed that they were dated June 2004. As I look at these photos, I'm realizing that Tijuana hasn't changed much in 8 years. The store I work at has been in existence for forever and I'm thinking that Dov Charney must have taken these and displayed them on the backstock walls when we first opened.
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
- Monkey and his owner that I found walking the streets of Playa Del Carmen
- Tulum (back of the castle)
- Tulum again but this time the front of the castle
- Mayans who wanted me to pay to take their picture (but I didn't)
- (unrelated) A dress that I bought on Etsy when I got home. That I love.
I recently went to Cancun and had an amazing time. I encountered more animals than I could ever imagine encountering (including a lion cub). It was an amazing trip and I can't wait to go back. I love Mexican culture.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Saturday, May 26, 2012
Monday, May 21, 2012
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Doug Wheeler | James Turrell | Isaac Julien
If you live in San Diego, go to the Museum of Contemporary Art in Downtown. Pictures don't do these exhibits justice at all. You need to go see these pieces of art for yourself-you won't be disappointed.